Are you searching for the most professional best embroidery machine available on the market to help you with sewing tasks and projects? Are you trying to find more unique machines that do the work of 100 men? You can find embroidery machines on the market that will help you to create your own fashions and styles easily.
These machines are perfect for home use and are typically fairly affordable, easy to use, and flexible in making charming and beautiful embellishments and patterns for just about any project, item or clothing.
Some essential features you will want to look for in your embroidery machine is simple computer connectivity that includes updates, easy to view touch screens and design rotation abilities. You can have a blast embroidering your clothes, handbags or any other item you wish and embroidery machines make it a snap to do.
Choose from four top-named embroidery machines below that come complete with reviews to make it easier for you to decide which one best suits your needs!
Best Embroidery Machine 2018 – Reviews In Details
Brother SE400 Computerized Embroidery and Sewing Machine Review
The Brother SE400 Computerized Embroidery and Sewing Machine combines sewing and embroidery all in one to assist you in your projects so you get a customized, and high-end appearance at a reasonable price.
It provides a huge array of sewing features, along with 98 stitch functions and 67 sewing stitches, as well as the ability for home decor embellishing, gifts and clothing and much more with its 4 by 4 in. embroidery ability.
Select from a library full of 70 built-in decorative designs, 5 lettering fonts and 120 frame pattern combos, or simply use your computer to import your own designs.
- Comes with 1120 V AC so not recommended for use in countries that do not support this
- Offers updates and PC connectivity
- Comes with LCD touch screen display; easy to view back-lit
- Includes 5 monogramming fonts, 70 embroidery designs that are built-in and 120 frame pattern combos
- Comes with 98 stitch functions and 67 sewing stitches built-in
Pros: This machine is a cinch to use. It is so simple to get designs from the Internet for embroidering designs. Just connect to your PC or laptop and import your chosen design.
This machine comes with 5 pre-installed fonts that are nice. They work great, and are simple to use. It is a breeze to get started, and just as easy to thread. The needle threader is a great touch, as well as the touch screen.
Cons: You only get 10 patterns worth of memory on this. Therefore, it is a good idea to save your designs on your computer, and then you can connect your machine to the USB cable.
If you have been looking for a reasonable costing machine to embroider with, the Brother SE400 Computerized Embroidery and Sewing Machine is the perfect solution for you!
Brother LB6800PRW Project Runway Computerized Embroidery and Sewing Machine Review
Open up your unlimited design and creative genius with the Brother LB6800PRW Project Runway Computerized Embroidery and Sewing Machine. This machine which offers computer connectivity, allows you to import your own embroidery designs from your PC and take advantage of the machine’s future updates.
Enjoy features such as the built-in thread cutter that works with a bush-button system, LCD touch screen that is lit up for easy viewing and advanced needle thread system, all giving you extra convenience in your embroidering and sewing.
The Project Runway rolling bag that is custom fashioned helps make carrying your machine to workshops and classes a breeze.
- Not recommended for use in countries that have no 120 V AC support.
- Comes with 70 embroidery built-in designs, 67 sewing stitches also built in, 120 frame pattern combos and 5 monogramming fonts
- Choose your most comfortable speed of sewing for any project with the Electronic Variable Sewing Speed System
- Comes with the Project Runway fashionable rolling luggage
- Comes with auto needle threader which has quick, auto bobbin winding, the Quick-Set drop-in bobbin and computer connectivity ability with updates
Pros: This machine lets you choose built-in patterns and choose stitches with the touch screen, which is wonderful. You will absolutely love the auto-thread cut feature which lets you simply push a button and watch your machine cut the bottom thread and top.
It’s feed tracks straight, therefore left-right adjustment will be needed for you to stay on track while sewing only minimal. You can sew quickly and quietly both double as well as triple thickness.
There are just way too many features to this thing to go over and it will take a little bit to learn them all, but it is absolutely worth learning them all.
Cons: As mentioned above, there is a bit of a learning curve with the Brother LB6800PR Embroidery Machine due to its many features, however, totally worth the small effort once you get it. Also, it takes a little getting use to not using a foot pedal as well. Overall, it is a nice machine that sews beautifully!
Brother PE770 USB Memory-Stick Compatibility Embroidery Machine Review
Embellish anything from handbags to clothing to home decor using the Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine with USB Memory-Stick Compatibility. This machine creates as much as 650 embroidery stitches a minute, and offers 6 built-in fonts and embroidery lettering as well as 136 decorative patterns (also built-in), which include delicate scrollwork, classic quilt patterns, intricate florals, and much more.
Also, you will notice that the patterns are programmed in this unit already, as well as a limitless variety of up to 5 x 7 in. embroidery designs which may be grabbed from the web; just connect this unit to your PC with the USB port that is built-in and transfer.
Or, another great feature, you can use a USB stick to grab your designs and import that way.
- Uses 120 V AC, so not intended for use in countries that do not support this.
- Comes with USB stick compatibility
- Includes a full range of accessories as well as memory function and LCD touch-screen control for simplicity of use
- Comes with 6 lettering fonts, 12 border styles, 10 frame shapes and 136 decorative patterns built right in
- Can import designs of up to 5 x 7 in. and is compatible with the Brother memory card library
Pros: Simple to set this machine up and it functions exactly how the booklet said it would – fantastic. All the designs look wonderful. You can easily increase or decrease the size as well as change threads, and more.
This is a great unit for people just getting started out and a reasonable price for everything you get. You actually spend a fraction of what you would with those high-end machines, such as Husqvarna, Pfaff or Viking, and you get far better features and amazing stitching on it too.
It is super easy to get going on this without having to memorize the manual.
Cons: Although it is easy to get started without the manual, for those who need it, the directions need a bit more clarifying. A little bit of Internet research will help you get any necessary information. The Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine is really a must have in any sewer’s home!
SINGER Futura XL-400 Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine Review
The SINGER Futura XL-400 Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine offers automatic needle threading which makes getting everything set up a breeze.
You can easily change and load the bobbin quickly with the Drop & Sew bobbin system without having to pick up bobbin thread.
You get a huge sewing space that is lit up nicely with the 6 StayBright LED lights so working on large tasks like quilts is easier. This machine includes 30 really popular sewing stitches that are built-in along with 2 fully auto 1-step buttonholes and 125 embroidery designs, also built-in, with outline lettering and 5 fonts.
- Save time with the SwiftSmart threading system that has auto needle threader
- Includes easy-on, very large 10 x 6 in. embroidery hoop having a multi-looping ability
- Comes with 30 sewing stitches that are built-in with 2 fully auto 1-step buttonholes
- Comes with 125 embroidery designs that are built-in with outline lettering and 5 fonts
- Easily construct and edit your designs on your computer with the software included after which simply transfer them via the USB cable to the Futura XL-400
- 6. Machine runs on 110 volts so only use in US or Canada
Pros: This really is a fantastic machine! Very simple to use and creates amazing work. It stitches beautifully and functions well. It’s threading system helps anyone who has difficulties with needle eye.
Provides lovely work being both an embroidery machine as well as a sewing machine. Does exactly as it should. It has up to 10 x 6 hoops, and creates gorgeous designs. Great quality of embroidery and even better price.
Cons: If you have no skill or knowledge with computers or even imaging software, you will go through a bit of a learning curve with this, however, it does get easier so hang in there.
The SINGER Futura XL-400 Sewing and Embroidery Machine is totally worth it. Refer to your manual to help you along and you should not have an issues.