Juki is a well-known Japanese corporation that has been manufacturing high-quality sewing machines for a while now. Its sewing machines are used for both industrial purposes and home use. This corporation continuously puts effort to serve the latest features and technology in its sewing machines.
Its primary aim is to provide convenience to its customers. Its machines are available across six continents and one hundred countries. The success factors of Juki include customer care and satisfaction.
The Juki TL-2010Q is a long-arm quilting machine that is immensely powerful. It fascinates many customers because of its user-friendly nature and plenty of features. Some users describe the TL-2010Q as a workhorse as it works swiftly to complete tasks.
Its price range is another factor for its success. There are very few sewing machines in the market that provide accuracy, speed and quality work within a fair price range.
Besides quilting, the Juki TL-2010Q is ideal for tailoring, dressmaking and creating home décor. If you want to add versatility to your home, this machine can make quilting frames and tabletop covers.
Along with its well-built structure and advanced stitching quality, the following are the main key features that make it unique in the marketplace.
Juki TL-2010Q Portable Sewing Machine Features
Fast Setup and Convenience
The Juki TL-2010Q has a metal body and offers a fast operation. It comes with a knee lift for presser foot, a reverse button, an adjustable control for the presser foot, a dial for adjusting the stitch length, needle up/down button, and a thread cutter. Additionally, it includes a side loading bobbin, a large needle plate and an extension table. A large extension table offers a smoother stitch to larger quilts and heavy projects.
Furthermore, Juki TL-2010Q provides a lot of conveniences. For instance, its knee lift allows you to lift the presser foot without using your hands, making sewing quicker. The sideloading bobbin is on the left side and is easily accessible under the white trapdoor. Access to the bobbin is easy, even with an extension table.
A reverse button performs a reverse stitch, while the thread cutter is available on the right side of the machine. Manual thread tension control is available on the front of the machine, which allows easy adjustment of thread tension at any time. The needle up/down button is a time-saving mode of this machine.
The presser foot control is quite adjustable and can be raised to a maximum of 12 millimeters. You can also adjust the stitching length. If you want customizable stitches on any type of clothing, this sewing machine is highly recommended.
Generally, using this machine is a fast and straightforward process. Even so, it comes with a comprehensive manual that provides detailed instructions so that customers can learn quickly and run the machine according to their needs.
All these aspects make the Juki TL-2010Q a great sewing machine and allow it to offer an efficient sewing experience to beginners.
Many sewing machines in the market offer a speed of up to 1000 stitches per minute, but the TL-2010Q is designed to provide even higher speed. Its sewing speed ranges from 200 to 1500 stitches per minute, which provides a smooth, straight stitch to your fabric.
Most users adore this feature because it helps them complete their tasks quickly. As speed can be easily adjusted, it is advisable to use the minimum speed on delicate fabrics as a fast speed can ruin your material.
The Juki TL-2010Q is a highly portable sewing machine with the following specifications:
- It is constructed with aluminum die-casting, is lightweight and provides high-quality stitching to quilts, apparels and home décor
- It is equipped with an automatic thread trimmer that simultaneously trims bobbin and needle threads by pressing the lever. Similar to industrial sewing machines, it can trim thick and thin threads without fail
- A reliable feed foot enables the machine to produce even stitching on challenging and heavyweight fabrics such as velvet, georgette and leather
- To handle the material properly, a bright LED light is available on the arm
- The machine is designed in a way that it will stop accurately when you stop sewing. By pressing the needle up/down button, the needle can move as desired
- The sub-tension unit aids sewers in creating stable stitches as the thread does not twist back or quiver
- The Juki TL-2010Q includes various accessories such as 2 screwdrivers, 3 presser feet (even feed foot, standard foot and quilt foot), 4 bobbins, lint brush, spool cap, needles, oil dispenser, dust cover and guidebook
- Extremely powerful, the Juki TL-2010Q can work on any type of fabric such as leather, fur, velvet, suede, knit, sateen, canvas, plastic, rubber and multilayer fabrics
- It does not create noise at a high speed and works gently
Customer Reviews and Conclusion
Many customers love Juki-TL 2010Q because of its multi-functionality and useful features. Moreover, this machine is suitable for both home décor and industrial purposes. Many users assure that the TL-2010Q is a true quilting machine and works great for experienced sewers as well as for beginners.
On the contrary, some users claimed that the Juki TL-2010Q needs a lot of maintenance because it is a mechanical machine. Regular and heavy-duty use of this machine means extra care and oiling. Moreover, the low brightness of the LED light causes trouble for many users.
Since the machine is providing you so much, you can use simple solutions to these problems. Focus on its maintenance as you need only five minutes to do regular oiling. Furthermore, replace the LED light by spending a few pennies, which will solve the brightness issue.
All in all, the Juki TL-2010Q is a high-performing, portable sewing machine. It is highly recommended because of its durability, strong build, and capabilities. It works as an all-rounder for beginners as well as for professional sewers.